Sunday, March 4, 2012

It Is Well..With My Soul




Life is a Surrender..










Song : 
When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

Refrain:
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

When we finally allow ourself to trust joy and embrace it,
We will find we dance with everything..

Sometimes in life we have problem that comes together, the situation 
seems become worst when we lose our way, difficulties, sorrow, bad times,
loneliness, and fear into one ..and turned into something terrible..
But, God is our help, refuge and deliverer even when things seems like 
they are beyond crazy, God is always with us..
Call upon God. Rest, trust and believe in God. Put our eyes and focus 
on God, fill our heart and mind with the word of God.. He loves us more 
than anybody can or will, Just believe!

When dealing with adversity, storms, despair, trouble, tough times, hard or difficult times, 
come to Him, believe that what we had currently is the best thing that He gave where a wonderful plan behind it..


We should always ask God to direct our footsteps, we need Gods’ direction..
The hymn of “It is well with my soul” is a manifestation of surrender to God..
May we feel the peace and presence of God in our life, may we hear God’s 
voice and be comforted and strengthened with renewed hope. It’s also to 
surround ourself with Godly People – relatives, friends, that will encourage 
us and help us focus on God.

Isaiah 41:10
“So do not fear, for I am with you;  do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

Whenever things seem to want to go wrong, it tends to want to
happen quickly and heavily. Pray to God and ask Him to show us 
the way. 
We'll got the answer.., God is the answer.

God is the way maker and never gives us more than we can handle.. 
 When people leave us, when they’re forgotten us, forget and don’t care 
about all good things that we do, when they have not respect us anymore, 
when they’re underestimated us, hate us, ignoring our existence, did not 
appreciate the sacrifices that we already do, and ..all the painful things 
that they’ve done to us..

Do not be disappointed..
He was always there for us, there are Angels who are used through Him to be the calm in the storm, to lend a hand, an ear and a shoulder for us ..

Thank all of them gracefully.., it’s all just temporary, God is on our side.




God had brought me to my knees and make me acknowledge my 
own nothingness, and out of that knowledge I had been reborn.
I was no longer the center of my life and therefore I could see
GOD in everything .. 

We cannot fulfill God's purposes for our life while focusing
on our own plans.. 
Often times, the greatest peace comes of surrender.., then.. 
 
Let us always love to say this word --“It is Well with My Soul",
...and be inspired today !

No comments:

Post a Comment